Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ooooooh...pretty

So I'm packing up to go home yesterday afternoon and Geoffrey calls and says, "the new iPods are out and the shuffle is HAWT!" Ok, maybe he didn't say it exactly like that, but when I saw it, that was certainly what I was thinking:

http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/

It's so new, I can't find anything more about it other than what's on Apple's website (which I am sure will not be the case for long). It can play approximately 250 songs for around 12 hours and it only costs $79 dollars. My fingers twitch around my credit cards just thinking about it. It's ridiculously tiny.

Thank goodness my birthday's coming up, I can justify the splurge (in addition to going back to Toronto in October to see BNL and Kurt Browning). But goodness, it's just beautiful.

^_^

No comments: