Sunday, October 01, 2006

You Tube Time Capsule

Wow - here's a gem I hadn't thought of in awhile What Does It Take from Honeymoon Suite. This was the song that played during the end credits of One Crazy Summer. I went through quite a bit to get the cassette copy for mix tapes when I was in high school. And since I didn't grow up with cable at home, I never did see the video (you would think that CBC Channel 9's video show would have shown it - Honeymoon Suite is a Canadian group). So, here it is - bad hair and all, plus a crystal clear acrylic baby grand piano - LOVE IT!

^_^

1 comment:

flame821 said...

OMG, the 80's!!

My brothers had hair longer than mine and the guys actually had to have fasion sense in order to get a girl.

I kinda miss those days, despite the 'hair bands'. But I preferred more new wave; like Adam and the Ants or Thomas Dolby