Friday, October 20, 2006

OMG! Now I have a photo on John Hodgman's blog!

And he thought it was fun. Gawsh. Wow - I wonder how much time is on my 15-minutes-of-fame-meter. You can view Hodgman's post from Thursday, October 19 here.

And of course, I've already squealed excitedly about my meeting both Mssrs Coulton and Hodgman (once more, with feeling - wheeeeeeee!). I've added a new photo, and here it is:

If you click on the photo, it will take you to my flickr page - snazzy!

I can't even tell you how pleased/chuffed/geeked I am. Geoff and I went up to Toronto last weekend to celebrate my birthday a few days early and wound up at Shopsy's for dinner right before "Gotta Skate 6.0" As we were waiting for the bill, it looked like I could create a nice tableau with the beverage napkin. I actually took two shots - one with the H and one without, and I didn't even bother keeping the non-Hobo picture.

I am currently typing this from my hotel room in Indianapolis, which has been not too bad (they have a really awesome Borders), but I have not had the opportunity to spot Hobo-sign anywhere. They do have a questionnable slogan that I will grab a photo of tomorrow before I leave, "Indianapolis, Amazingly Always New." Wha????

I'll post pictures to my flickr account soon. In the meantime, I need to pack and get to bed.

^_^

No comments: